just wanna say that iloveyousomuch MN :')
Saturday, 26 November 2011 | 08:33 | 0 comments
HELLO MALAYSIA!!!
here i want to write about my love fot that? #$%^&* name does not need to know haha okay you nedd to know is my true love to the son that i wait for this :')
If possible I want is to see him every day if possible 24 hours was not what: ') because he was a man I loved, and loved most, she is not like other men:')
how happy if the present:) love you! you know what you all very with me, you care deeply about my family, food and drink I: ') my fitness. you do not like men that I knew, the other you are very dear: ') if possible I want to live with you until I am at work, what a state I love you mate:) you remember the first we know in what way? so first you how my best friend? now you have a boyfriend so I: ') before you my best friend, you're my world and the next I was, but now you're more than friends love:)
tiap-tiap hari kita jumpe kan sayang :') tiap-tiap hari kita bergurau sende kan sayang :') tiap-2 hari kau teman aku makan , teman aku kerje :') everday kau sentiasa ada dengan aku :') , sayang! kenapa kau comel sangat hah! kenapa kau manje ? aku tak paham dengan kau lah , kau buat aku tergile-2 dengan kau sayang :') aku sayang kau lah boboy :') iloveyou okay :')) besuk kita nak jumpe kan :') aww sukanya aku ... tak saya aku nak jumpa kau sayang :) iloveyou lah <3
TAKEN BY
muhammad nazrin bin mansor
19y/o
PERLIS
my owned <3










