Welcome to Little Sunshine . Do Follow here . Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
//i'm a queen ♕ little sunshine





i miss you very much
Monday, 27 June 2011 | 10:39 | 0 comments

i miss you very much!! every day regardless of time, time, minutes,
seconds and even the right: '(every day I miss you:) I always think of
you! I always look at your pictures:) but. . . love: '/ I always tear up my heart pounding when I see your picture! somehow I do notknow: '/ / I hope you will not waste my love close to you dear:' / I hope that is so. . . I always closed my eyes and imagine you sitting next to me and Stroke my hair tenderly near I love you:)) youwhispered in my ear side are you loving me alone: ​​')) I want is a dream or a fantasy I was the statement: ') I desire-the desire for itwill become reality in my eyes:')) I hope you will always long forme:)) bye love iloveyou so much babyboo



Older Post | Newer Post