hello ebelibadi ♕hey peeps i'm nor fazieyra binti natee just call me eira amber or kakyong mybe must better (!) I was 16 and lived in perlis ,and say hello to my lovely blog *i'm a queen ♕(!)do not forget to follow✿if you're in my blog, do not copy anything okay: * I am a friendly talk with this:) it's okay! If you want to ask anything in my blog, write only near the ShoutMix okay★ ( say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!)
iloveyou
assalamualaikum / annyeonghaseyo / hello ♥
all languages I would say ok so ◕‿◕If such need only talk to me, I will help you is also the opportunity for anything more right? so
terima kasih / gamsahabnida / thankyou byebye semua iloveyou sini ciom sikit :*
TAKEN ✖ SINGLE ✔
#terbaikk
Music box
Da Queen
hello ebelibadi ♕hey peeps i'm nor fazieyra binti natee just call me eira amber or kakyong mybe must better (!) I was 16 and lived in perlis..so if need any just drop by my blog this cute ok do not hesitate to have it so I do not eat people is If you enter this blog I do not know and mischievously must follow the rules OK!!good? first you need to first you have to do is do not forget to follow✿if you're in my blog, do not copy anything okay: * I am a friendly talk with this:) it's okay so byebye